Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter prize draws. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
- The closing date for entries is noted within the competition post. The result will be final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the combined entries and notified on the corresponding channel (depending on which site they entered on). They will be drawn the following Monday after the draw has closed (Tuesday if there is a bank holiday).
- Confirmation of prize acceptance is required within 48 hours. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner, or does not receive a response within 48 hours, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable towards any other offers. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Those involved in the promotion and execution of this prize draw, as well as employees of the company and their relatives, are not eligible for entry. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person, per channel. Multiple entries will be discarded.
- Entry into draws is deemed as acceptance of these rules. The promoter is Mirius (parent company of Hycolin). Registered Address: Woodhams Road, Siskin Drive, Coventry CV3 4FX, registered in England and Wales company number 1205963. VAT Number 806613345.